Banana and White Choc Chip Muffins
Want to be everyone's best friend? Make a batch of these yummy muffins and you soon will be!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/ Gas Mark 6. Place 8 paper muffin cases into a muffin tray, or line with squares of greaseproof paper.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, then rub in the TREX with your fingertips. Stir in the muscovado sugar. Reserve a few chocolate chips for decoration, then add the rest to the mixing bowl.
3. In a jug, beat together the egg, vanilla extract and milk. Add to the dry ingredients with the mashed banana and stir until just combined. Do not over-mix.
4. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and transfer to the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Mix together the cream cheese and muscovado sugar, allowing a couple of minutes for the sugar to dissolve. Swirl an equal amount onto each muffin, then decorate with dried banana and white chocolate chips.